||CE POLLARD COMPANY
CE Pollard Company was founded in 1934 by Charles Pollard with the initial purpose of selling specialty trucks to municipalities. Pollard designed and built coal dump bodies for the coal industry, and then in 1943 Pollard developed and patented the Pollard elevating fifth wheel for semi-tractors, which is a product still marketed today. The company has developed into a full-line and full-service manufacturer and distributor of truck and trailer equipment, mobile snow removal equipment and municipal equipment.
CE POLLARD SERVICE, INC.
Through their contact as manufacturer representatives, CE Pollard Company continued to encounter customers who had parts and equipment requirements, which were not being met by any on entity.
The Company recognized the opportunity to establish an organization which would be a comprehensive source for all of the parts and equipment necessary for municipalities, construction contractors and airports. Opportunities presented themselves to become more involved in the design, engineering and fabrication of ground support equipment. Hence, CE Pollard Service, Inc.
Both CE Pollard Company and CE Pollard Service, Inc. have developed into organizations which are
capable of satisfying all of the ground support equipment and service requirement of any customer in